Build your own policies to include the following benefits:
Property Owners Liability
Loss of Licence
Additional benefits for FSB members
Federation of Small Businesses members qualify for additional benefits and discounts on all office insurance policies.
Some of the available benefits include:
- Exclusive discounts reserved for FSB Members
- Higher levels of cover where possible
- Free access to our Business Continuity Portal
To find out what you are entitled to as part of your membership, give the FSB Insurance Service team a call today on 0345 762 6158.
Prefer to buy your insurance over the phone?
Sometimes you might have questions that our online system won't answer, or you might need something a bit more specialist that you can find. In these cases, simply pick up the phone and give our team a call on 0345 762 6158.
Over the phone, our advisors will be able to source a policy based around any unusual requirements you might have. Our teams have access to an enormous variety of insurer panels and products through the FSB Insurance Service's connections in the industry, so it will be rare that you have something that we can't help you with!
The right policy, not just any policy
At the FSB Insurance Services we pride ourselves on taking the time to understand our customers so we can provide them with exactly the right policy to meet their requirements and due to our link with the FSB we have a responsibility to make sure we do this.
We work with a number of market leading insurance providers to allow you to compare insurance and select what is right for you.
Some of our more popular packages can, subject to you meeting underwriting requirements, include the following:
Building cover: Cover against all perils with an option to add cover for accidental damage and subsidence too. This can also include:
- Loss of ground rent up to 10% of what you have insured for two years
- Any damage caused to underground services
- £1,000 of damage caused by the emergency services accessing your property
Contents cover: This can include:
- £1,000 of guests' personal effects (per guest)
- £10,000 of damage to customer vehicles
- £1,000 of cover to outside catering equipment
- £1,000 to replace locks in the event of keys being stolen
- £1,000 of cover to contents left in the open
There are further options to add cover for frozen food deteriorating if a refrigeration unit fails and the option to add accidental damage cover too.
Public liability and employers' liability insurance: Basic public and employers' liability cover can be included with:
- Up to £10m for employers' liability insurance
- Up to £5m of public liability insurance
- £25,000 of cover for guests' property
An added £25,000 to cover the event of a wrongful arrest can also be put on the policy.
Loss of income: £500,000 of cover is automatically included which will cover 12 months. There is also the option to extend this further.
Loss of money: Although this sounds similar to the above, this covers the loss of:
- £250,000 of non-negotiable money being lost
- £3,000 of money being taken to the bank or another part of the business premises.
This can also be extended with personal accident cover which would pay out £100 a week if your or a member of staff were disabled as a result of doing your job.
License cover: Can cover up to £250,000 of loss of property value in the instance that you lose your license to serve alcohol.
Proprietor household goods: It is often common for a hotel proprietor to live on the same site as their business, so if this applies to you then you can also add you private household goods, personal effects and valuables to the business insurance policy. This keeps all the elements of your cover in one easy to manage and easy to renew policy.
All hotel and guesthouse cover is subject to insurers underwriting criteria, terms and conditions. Please contact our team for full details.